As I was driving home one night I had to take a picture of one of my favorite things in Texas...the sunset. I love them here. The next morning the fog was so thick you could hardly see the cars in front of you. Yet another one of my favorite things. There is beauty all around us. You don't have to look very far in Texas. We are so blessed to be here. We have made some great friends and are creating some great memories as a family.
Sunset to sunrise
As I was driving home one night I had to take a picture of one of my favorite things in Texas...the sunset. I love them here. The next morning the fog was so thick you could hardly see the cars in front of you. Yet another one of my favorite things. There is beauty all around us. You don't have to look very far in Texas. We are so blessed to be here. We have made some great friends and are creating some great memories as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, so beautiful! I can't wait to visit again.
Post a Comment