Early one morning as I was peacefully sleeping I was woken up by something tickling my arm. I reached over to scratch my arm and instead grabbed a HUGE Cockroach crawling up my arm. I threw it and jumped out of bed. Dennis woke up and asked what was going on. All I could say is BUG! BUG! BUG! We searched every where in the bed for this thing and could not find it. Dennis grabbed the RAID to see if he could kill the sucker. Well we found it and put it to rest. By the time I left for work Dennis was laying in bed with the RAID cradled in his arms. I felt things crawling on me all day!!!! Ahhhh good times!!
The picture of this bug is one that flew on Dennis when he walked out the door one night. This thing is as big as a silver dollar. Craziest insect I have ever seen. I am telling you... everything is bigger in Texas!


5 comments:
Glad your blogging! I'd love to see more! Oh yeah and That is one nasty bug! yuck!
Abe will be in Texas again with Connor over Labor day for 6 days. He is going to the BYU game out there!
Hope you are well!
OMG Trace I couldn't live there!
Love you!
You crack me up!!! That is sooo funny, I wish I could have been there to see it-Love ya girl.
I can't stand bugs crawling on me anywhere. Year supply of Raid sounds like something you need to invest in. :)
I can now feel bugs crawling on me!! No thank you Texas but I think I'll stay where I'm at:)
Post a Comment