BYU Museum

We went with Kim, Ron and the kids to the BYU museum to see some crazy art and the "I SPY" exibit. It was so neat to see the different items the artist used to create his peices. He used balloons, sweet and sour sauce packets, garbage bags, packing nuts and fans. Here are some pictures I was able to sneak in of the balloon display and the sweet and sour packets. The security was keeping a close eye on everyone.. sneaky sneaky. I wasn't able to get any pictures of the "I Spy" exibit, but the author of the books is amazing and it was so much fun to find different items in the photographs. Creative man! After we went to the BYU creamery and got some delicious icecream. I would recommend the child cone... $1.18 and it's huge!!! Jackson enjoyed the mint chocolate chip.. ha ha sorry Den! It was alot of fun!


This would look awesome in a living room. ha ha right Kim?

2 comments:

Bodacious Barlows said...

I need to get over there and look at all this cool stuff. I'm all done with finals by the way, so we need to play. Kyrie is dying to play with Ash.

Kimmie said...

Trace... when we gonna do it? Seriouslly! Glad you came down to hang with me... where will our next adventure take us? Dino Land? Huh Huh? Love you beautiful!