Happy 5th Anniversary!!



This year we went up to Wolfcreek and stayed for a couple days in our timeshare. It was so nice to spend sometime with eachother. We drank hot chocolate, sat by the fireplace and played games with Ashley, watched movies and ate popcorn. Dennis even got a chance to save my life. ha ha We went to dinner and I took a bite of my food. I quickly swallowed when the waiter came to put some cheese on my entree' and the food didn't go down!! I took a drink of water only to find out it still wasn't going down. I swallowed a few more times and turned to Dennis and pointed to my neck (Not the way to show someone you are choking) Den asked if I was choking and I nodded Yes! He then began to panic and began screaming "SHE'S CHOKING.... SHE'S CHOKING!!!!" The water I had swallowed had come back up and went all over me. Dennis was standing behind me with his arms under mine ready to do the heimlick, but had no idea how, the people across from us were trying to give him directions. It went down and I was so embarassed. I wiped myself off and we finished our lovely dinner ha ha. I couldn't help but laugh about the whole ordeal... Just a little advice for those who take big bites... Chew before you swallow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! Glad you were ok!

jenica said...

why does looking death in the eye always have to be so embarrassing???

xoxo