Let it snow dang it!
So today it snowed really good at our house and Ashley has been begging me since September to play in the snow. Before Dennis left for work we decided to see if her little snow suit still fit her. Not intending to go outside because it was snowing like crazy, she still insisted on going outside to build that snowman. Well, that was about 5 hours ago. Ashley is still in her snow suit asleep on the couch. Bless her little heart! When she puts her mind to something she is dead set on it happening and the weather will not hold her back. Gotta love that little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the pictures! so cute!!!
I'm so happy you are updating your blog again! Your little guy is SO adorable! (Your little girl is such a cutie too!) I love the family photos! I sure wish I could convince Chris to do that ... but he gets upset with me when I take photos of him. LOL! What a poop! Anyway, I'm so happy to see some cute pictures!! Your family is so beautiful! I hope you keep updating your blog!
Post a Comment